Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Memorial Day Extended Sale


Now there's even more time to save on all your favorite home furnishings! Due to popular demand, our Memorial Day Sale has officially been EXTENDED to give your family the savings they deserve! With great deals on living room, bedroom, and dining room furniture, it’s no wonder this has become one of our biggest sales of the year! Here a few of the affordable Houston furniture deals you can take advantage of online or at a Bel Furniture showroom near you!



Every family deserves a space in their home to relax, watch movies, or make memorable moments in. Turn your living room into a place of comfort with this versatile 2 Pc Reclining Living Room Set. Built with cupholders, a storage console, and a drop down center tray, this set has plenty of convenient places to store everyday items to ensure they’re never lost. Also, if you purchase now, this dynamic set comes with a FREE recliner! Once priced at $1,599.99, you can now give your family the gift of comfort for only $998.97! Indeed, there’s never been a better time to shop for your home!







A Memorial Day Sale at Bel Furniture would hardly be same without great deals on bedroom sets! Get the bed and furniture pieces you deserve at a fraction of their original price. Hurry in now and get this traditional style 6 Pc King or Queen Bedroom Set for only $988.77. Once priced at $1,599.99! Featured with a rich sable color on hardwood construction, this set can give you a lifetime of comfort without the hefty price tag!




Of course, there’s no better way to bring the family together than with a home cooked meal in the dining room. Make these moments even more special by giving them a comfortable and stylish table to gather around. This contemporary 5 Pc Counter Height Pub Set is perfect for any intimate occasion. Lacquered in a deep espresso finish, this homestyle piece is everything you’ve been looking for to make your house a home. Once priced at $899.99, you can now make it yours for only $344.44!

At Bel Furniture, a Houston furniture company, we strive to cut out the middleman and offer unbeatable furniture deals to great Texans like you. And, with our Memorial Day EXTENDED Sale, your family can save even more! With a wide variety of furniture styles, you’re bound to find the perfect piece for your home. Shop online or in-store today at a Bel Furniture near you!

5 comments:

  1. Hi- I am currently in a BelFurniture customer service nightmare. Today will be the THIRD time you will try and deliver a piece of furniture I purchased on Memorial Day weekend. You have delivered the wrong piece twice and had me take two days off work to sit here waiting for it and yet I still have no furniture. Your customer service line doesn't ever pick up even though I call during working hours AND I have asked to speak to a supervisor twice and no one will call me. I have also tried to talk to the manager of the store I purchased the furniture from and he told me to call back because he had no idea what was going on and didn't want to deal with my issue. NOW you want to try and deliver my furniture today, Saturday, from 3-7?!? Not only have you taken two days wages away from me but you are also taking away my Saturday?!! No. I had requested the delivery be early on Saturday because I have a very important event to attend this afternoon. Please tell me how you plan to remedy this because right now you are never getting mine or my friends and families business again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They don't care about customers...I'm having the same problem

      Delete
  2. This post is exactly what I am interested. Keep up the good work. We need more good statement. Really I am impressed from this post.need office furniture in Miami?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can certainly see your skills within the paintings you write. The sector hopes for even more passionate writers like you who are not afraid to say how they believe. Always follow your heart. sectional for sale

    ReplyDelete